Your Business in the Clouds
Moving your business to the cloud can seem like a huge step. And it is. But there are a ton of reasons to do it.
– Encryption keeps everything safe.
- You can't outgrow the cloud.
– You can reach the cloud from everywhere.
– There are dozens of great companies that you can choose from.
– Using the cloud can be at any pricing level you need.
There are three ways to get into the cloud:
The software is used to access the cloud and store everything you need.
Your operating system stores everything the cloud for you.
Servers, networking components, everything all works off of the cloud.
There is almost nothing that you can't do in the cloud:
Email and collaboration software were among the first things to head into the cloud. Services like Google Docs and Gmail are only the largest of these services. There are thousands of services that are free or very inexpensive.
The industries moving most quickly into the cloud are Technology, Financial and Legal Services. The ease with which these industries have converted their businesses have made the cloud the place to put everything.
So why move to the cloud?
– The cloud is a much less expensive place to store information than trying to buy all the data storage that you might need to store all of your work.
– You can move information from place to place easily. In fact, it is easy to revise and improve information and versions, saving a lot of time and confusion.
Over 40% of small businesses expect to be in the cloud in the next three years. You can too.